There is a light post on the corner of my street. The road breaks into two other streets which makes the corner large enough to consume my gaze. Its beautiful really. At night, when its light is radiating across the road, it's almost a safe place. It calls me over there to sit down at times, just to think. The last few days its been very foggy, when that light is hitting the fog its definitely a scene.
Waffles are good just because of the fact i get to drown them in syrup.
I think Valentines day is a great way for old lovers to remember the love they once had. And the kind they should strive for.
Snuggies are amazing. I used to despise them, but the fact that Weezer endorsed them may have had something to do with my open-mindedness. I sat down awhile ago with the list of things i needed to do fresh in my head. I wrapped myself in a snuggie and may have taken the quickest most comfortable nap i have ever had. Productivity could wait.
"Morning sun warms our skin
And distant sounds
The day begins
Soon their world will come calling for us
But this is the space they cannot touch"
No comments:
Post a Comment