Monday, February 22, 2010

Everything is Illuminated

As much as im sick of the snow, the fact that everything was covered in a layer of ice made me incredibly happy. The trees, ohhh the trees. They were so beautiful. The snow seems to illuminate the look of nature.

I threw a spoon at my dad today, only retaliating with the same punishment he showed me. (All in fun) The spoon flew gallantly threw the air, slicing through the air, spinning, weaving through the air only to miss and smack my dog right in the face. She gave me the most pitiful look i have ever seen.

Psych is back on, Holla!

My days are continually getting better. They may have to do with a certain harpooning girl. ;)
She has definitely been a light in my life, and for that im grateful.

God is good.

I've always been a little turned off by huge rings. Hands are so awesome themselves and when i see these people wearing rings that cover half their fingers it just makes me laugh. Oh bling, how you infuriate so. Check it! ... Yo!
Even though one time i saw this huge silver one that intertwined between gold and was littered with diamonds. That wasn't so bad

Dang it Porcupine Tree, why are your lyrics so freakin depressing? You do have alot of tracks though.. and most of them aren't bad.

I am so, so content.

"Lord, stay my hand
before I sin again
I'm not sad
I'm just through with it
Glad I'm through with it
Yeah

Lord, understand
It's not the same as then
light my path
Guide me to the end
Swear you will forget me"

No comments:

Post a Comment