I can't let the gold fade
how do i let the boy in me stay?
I keep breaking the mold Gods made
unwillingly finding myself here again
Will my whole life be this constant battle,
fighting Satan with a mere lonely soul?
Ill continue to strap on this on this saddle,
even if this fight is taking its toll
Finding you, will let me find myself
The blessings in this life may seem so small
Binding our love
The Lord will let me stand so tall
I wrote this back when i was having trouble picking God over myself,
along with that came a want to quit loving God when the going got tough.
But of course in the end, if you let God work in you, your heart will prevail. And mine did.
Which makes me exceedingly grateful. I dont have to fight so hard now with the help of a few select others.
And i wanted to thank those select others, so huh, thanks. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment