I wish i could be a better friend.
I wish i could kept my room clean for more than 4 days at a time.
i wish i became a better Thai fighter without have having to go through all of this tough shit again.
I wish things made as much sense as they used to.
I wish i had the woman of my life in my arms.
I wish every other girl would just stop texting me about how "cute" i am, when all they really long for is attention from a culturally acceptable guy.
I wish i was better at letting people down.
I wish i had enough money to get out of this house.
Or maybe i just want to be alone more often.
I wish i conducted myself in a better manner than usual.
I wish i wasn't so manipulative.
I wish i didn't have such a 17 year-old face.
I wish God would speak.
I wish my clothes would wash themselves.
I wish Andy Hull would finally find peace, and make an uplifting CD so that i didn't get depressed every time i listened to one of his brilliant albums.
I wish i could enjoy the little things like i used too.
I wish that i would stop craving pop.
I wish i wasn't so selfish.
No comments:
Post a Comment