My brother is the best; 32oz Roster booster - No ice, Mmmmm. I've been siding the house all day. Tearing things apart, putting new things on. I love it really. It reminds me a lot of my heart, constantly being reshaped; broken, disgusting, maybe a bit of mold and bird nest still attached and then torn down and molded to wherever and whatever i feel like (or what God feels like). Pretty fantastic how things work.
Anyways, i feel pretty manly right now (not be get cocky or anything...Pshh) I've got all kinds if cuts and a bit of blood on my shirt, wielding a badass hammer on an unstable scaffolding. It makes the fact that i own and use candles not so bad, right?
Hopefully we get this thing knocked out quickly so i can go see a certain wonderful girl i'm growing quite fond of. I think i need a better name for her.. hmm. Maybe my key lime pie? Or cinnamon bun? .. banana smoothie? (creepy that i just listed off three random names that all have to do with food. Hmph.) I can go cheesier too.. But maybe i should just stick with a non food related, and less cheesy name.
It'll come.
Ahhh, i need to get back to work. It's a beautiful day and i plan on making the most of it!
"What if i was wrong and no one cared to mention?
Maybe it is true and everything is brilliant"
Well, from a girls point of view, cheesy names are not that cheesy usually. Well, depending on the guy that is saying it.. But yes, it will probably come to you soon. I hope you had a lot of fun that night with her..!
ReplyDeleteJust saying.. (:
P.S. I feel like I need to hear some stories.
ReplyDelete